Meet the team
We are involved in the Foundation Dental Training Programme, and all our nurses have, or are working towards, a level 3 Diploma in dental nursing. We also support the governments Apprenticeship scheme through Barnsley and Wakefield colleges.
- Dr Daniel McKemey BDS Sheffield (2010) FD Trainer and clinical lead GDC 193901
- Dr Thomas Jarratt BDS Sheffield (2010) GDC 193926
- Dr Kate Wenham BDS Sheffield (2010), MFDS (RCSEd) GDC 193938
- Dr William Walsh BDS Leeds (2015) GDC 259187
- Dr Jonathan Brade-Duffy BDS UCLan (2016) GDC 264081
- Pamela Ritucci DDHT Leeds (2008) GDC 171431
- Lucy Wain, DDHT Leeds (2013) GDC 248377
Our nursing team in headed by Senior Dental Nurse Claire Laverack GDC 255866
All of our staff are trained to address any patient concerns or queries, and are here to help. The team is lead by our Practice Manager Shirley Parkin, Cert HE Dental Practice Management.
- Monday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Wednesday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Please note: the practice is closed between 12:50pm and 1:50pm for lunch.