Meet the team
All our dentists are UK graduates and all our nurses have, or are working towards, a level 3 Diploma in dental nursing. We also support the governments apprenticeship scheme through Barnsley and Wakefield colleges.
- Dr Stuart Ray BChD Leeds (1999) GDC 76034
- Dr Laileh Fadhl BDS Sheffield (2010) GDC 193876
- Dr Kate Wenham BDS Sheffield (2010), MFDS (RCSEd) GDC 193938
- Dr William Walsh BChD Leeds (2015) GDC 259187
- Dr Benita Nwulu BDA London (2002) GDC 81161
- Dr Jonathan Brade-Duffy BDS UCLan (2016) GDC 264081
- Dr Christopher Williams LDS RCS (Eng 1976) GDC 50074
- Dr Ramona-Maria Schmidt-Georoceanu DMD (Oradea 2004) GDC 191297
- Lucy Wain, DDHT Leeds (2013) GDC 248377
Our nursing team is headed by Senior Dental Nurse Lynsey Millard GDC 175580
All of our staff are trained to address any patient concerns or queries, and are here to help. The team is lead by our Practice Manager Shirley Parkin, Cert HE Dental Practice Management.
- Monday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Wednesday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Please note: the practice is closed between 12:50pm and 1:50pm for lunch.